As it happens, people take a lot of pictures with their phones and unfortunately I do not have a smartphone (yet!) so I do not regularly upload my pictures. This edition will the the phone upload edition! Most of these are older, between 1-2months old. But still so cute :)
![]() |
| Sleeping soundly |
![]() |
| On our way to our first doctor's appointment |
![]() |
| hanging out in her favorite bouncy seat in our favorite hoodie! |
![]() |
| So long! At her 2mo appointment she was 23 3/4 in long (91st percentile) and 11.9lbs (60th percentile) |
![]() |
| I love this face |
![]() |
| even this face! |
![]() |
| on the phone? |
![]() |
| Always happy in the morning |
![]() |
| fancy outfit! |
![]() |
| Tummy time on quilt made by Suzie! |










No comments:
Post a Comment