![]() |
| At her baby naming |
This edition is JAM PACKED with Little Miss photos! To make up for my absence!?!
![]() |
| With Aunt Erica- sleeping like an angel |
![]() |
| Loving the NJ Aquarium!! |
![]() |
| First plane ride!! |
![]() |
| My favorite sleepy face |
![]() |
| So sweet when she is sleeping ;-) |
![]() |
| First swings |
![]() |
| I love this girl!! |
![]() |
| not too sure yet |
![]() |
| From daycare |
![]() |
| She loves all her friends there |
![]() |
| first Cereal!!! |

















Love Love Love! The picture of her napping with me is wonderful! I can't believe I haven't seen it before. Can not wait to hold my goddaughter in just a week and a half! Also, at first glance I thought that picture from the aquarium was me, not you. Guess we do look alike!
ReplyDelete:)